Thursday, January 22, 2009

E-books Has Many Features

Benefits of E-books

I've been having a look at the new $7 e-book phenomenon. It seems that it's likely to be the new thing in e-books.

At first glance, you must be tempted to think that a $7 e-book can't compete in quality with the more expensive e-books that traditionally sell for $97 or more. That's exactly is what I thought when I first started seeing the $7 e-book offers. I figured they were just some sloppy, thrown together junk that wasn't worth anything - a total waste of time and money. After all, how could a $7 e-book compare in quality to another e-book selling for ten times that price?

Well, I'm happy to say that I was wrong about the $7 e-books. I've purchased several of them and the quality is great. Now actually I prefer the $7 e-books to the more expensive counterparts. Here's why - the $7 e-books don't beat around the bush, they get right to the heart of the matter. They'll give you 20 or 30 pages instead of 200 pages like the expensive e-books, but every one of those pages has valuable information. With the expensive e-books, you'll probably get 200 or more pages, but in reality, only 20 or 30 of those pages contain useful information.

When it comes right down to it, which one would you rather do - spend $7 and get 20 pages of highly useful info, or spend $97 to get the same info mixed in with 200 pages of fluff? Which choice will save you money? Which choice will save you time? I think we both know the answer to that question.

I've become so captivated with the value provided by the various $7 e-books that I've purchased several of them. I have to say, they've been some of the best e-books I've ever read.

The only problem I see with the $7 e-books is that they're relatively difficult to find. In many cases, you won't find them unless you accidentally stumble across them. You see, the whole $7 e-book idea is a fairly new concept, so there really hasn't been any sort of repository where you can select from numerous $7 e-books covering a wide range of topics.

But that's changed now. I'm so much thrilled as I have been able to buy high quality e-books for just $7, instead of nearly a hundred dollars, that I've searched all over the internet to find these jewels. I've now found quite a collection and I've listed them all in one place to make it easy for people to see what's available.

For SEO of your site visit www.mginternetsolutions.com

No comments:

Post a Comment